Ibid./Orbis

Speaking of Orbis, a while back I was sent EDITOR v4.015N as a fix for Orbis.
It didn't work. Maybe the speed problem was addressed (i.e., the drag on
EDITOR after Orbis was invoked); but it's hard to tell, since even the briefest
use of Orbis brings down the whole XyWrite session -- wham! I wonder whether
others have had this experience, and whether it is addressed in the new release
you mention in Msg# 9560. I hasten to add that I am among those that ordered
both Ibid. and Orbis with the first release of Xy4, in late '92 or early '93,
and have yet to benefit from either. I'd have to agree with you that some
"compensatory scenario" is in order, for me and others similarly situated. May
those with "decision making power" act honorably....