Re: CONTEST

On Wed, 4 Oct 1995 22:55:58 -0400 you wrote:

>Nathan wanted to know how people could get their hands on the "prizes"
>without entering the contest . . . And what is the interest level anyway?
>Are we talking dozens of people or just the six that Joe mentioned!

I'd be interested in finding out about the add-on that you
mentioned. I'm not a programmer--at all--so I can't contribute
to the contest, but I do have a copy of Xy4 still sitting in a
drawer. After working with 3+ from '87 or so, I never got around
to getting used to the differences. But the kind of extra
features that you mentioned would be well worth the effort of
learning, I think.

Regards, Charles Burke, Tokyo