More on WordPort

Since NB is using WordPort filters, the obvious question is what work has
WordPort done on upgrading the NB (and hence XY) translation capabilities?
I received the below in answer to this:

>Actually, we will be doing a signficant revamp of the XyWrite and NotaBene
>filters in WordPort for our next release, which is due in late January. That
>will actually provide WordPort with conversion capabiltiy beyond what's
>currently in the version supplied with Nota Bene, and will handle the
>Windows character sets much better. Please check our web site around that
>time.
>---
>V. Saini, for Advanced Computer Innovations
>656 Kreag Road ~ Pittsford, NY 14534-3730 (U.S.A.)
>Phone: (US)-716-383-1939  ~  Fax: (US)-716-383-8428
>EMAIL: email@xxxxxxxx  ~  WEB: http://www.acii.com

Nicholas Browse               Tel: (978) 456-8281
Nicholas Browse & Associates        Fax: (978) 456-6830
Video & Audio-Visual Consultants      Email: nbrowse@xxxxxxxx
228 Still River Road, P.O. Box 187
Still River, Mass. USA 01467