From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Edwards
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:08 PM
To: XyWrite List
Subject: Re: {Filename?} RE: Turning off read-only in XP

[Paul Ambos:]

>I've renamed the file with a "txt" extension, but it needs to be saved as a
>"zip" file once you get it. This (I hope) should fool your mailserver.

   Thanks, Paul; that was quick. Yes, it seems to have got through:
2.11 Kb. - does that sound the right size?
   I also didn't get DArchBit.BAT and DArchBit.CMD: it seems that there
three
attached files, and all three were stripped away (such presumptuousness
actually
annoys me rather). Could I ask you please to send these in the same way?
   If they are just ASCII or text files, you could do it in the body of an
e-mail under a heading, if that would be more convenient, and I could then
copy
and paste them into separate, properly-named text files.
   Thanks for your help.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.