Re: Tabs in MS-Word

≪ Perhaps Tim Baehr could shed light.... ≫

Hi, there.
The MasterSoft filters were proprietary to MasterSoft, so I can't shed a
whole lot of light on the inner workings. OTOH, I do have some experience as
a user -- putting together a newsletter with diskettes from various sources,
including Mac disks.

Your best bet, I think, is to convert Xy files to either RTF or WordPerfect
5.1 or 5.2. More stuff seems to get retained that way, and many programs can
convert from these formats. Another tactic is to get Conversions Plus, which
will convert to and from lots of formats (but not directly XyWrite; you still
need RTF or WP as an intermediary). The W95 version is quite slick, if a bit
quirky.

Good luck!

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx