Re: EOF characters in XyWrite files

Dale Schultz wrote:
If you want to see what gets sent to the printer for a given document, do this

TYF ,xx
the open the file xx
I was going to suggest that Michael try just that,
first with
tyf ,xtoend.pr,x-
to get the result from printing from a given page to the end (where he was having problems), then with
tyf ,xtoy.pr,x-y
specifying a given page to the specific last page. Only now, looking at the CRG, I'm not sure the first option is allowable with TYF, and I cannot test here, with only an Epson printer attached to a USB port under 98SE. Anyway, I was then going to suggest running the DOS FC (File Compare) routine, with the /B (binary) switch, to see if the files were, indeed, different in any way.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx