Open multiple file?

In XyWindows (and, TTG tells me) in DOS 4.X, the ability to open a group
of files sequentially (like by executing *.foo on the command line) is
missing. TTG tells me it was removed from the code . . . but they don't
know by who or when.

Has anyone fiddled a macro to add this back in? (Yeah, I admit, I've been
too lazy to do it myself. :-) )

Failing that, could anyone from TTG say something about restoring this
missing feature in a forthcoming release -- or better yet, as an add-in
patch?

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell     artc@xxxxxxxx      72227.1375@xxxxxxxx