Re: LS Command

Try adding AL0 at top of file. Automatic linespacing will ignore LS commands.

Regards,

Paul Ambos

From: Fred Weiner
Sender: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 08:21:35 -0700
To: XyWrite List
ReplyTo: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LS Command

I can't reproduce that here. If I put at the top
of a plain text file, it displays correctly (double-spaced) in
GSview. How are you converting from .PS to .PDF?

I'm not surprised, but thank you for testing. I convert the .PS by loading into preview.app on my Mac; something there must be ignoring the LS. Thanks for the help.