Re: No Unicode!

N.Sivin:
>K. Frank mentioned an unfinished Chinese editor that I tried out in beta
>roughly 3 years ago. It definitely is not Unicode.
>
>Unicode has been the world standard for coding for several years now. The
>*only* PC operating system that supports it is Windows NT; even Macintosh
>does not.

Hold it! What about "Nisus"? I don't have it, but I could swear that
the Nisus users (who are almost as fanatically devoted to their software
as XYwriters) always brag that Nisus works with Unicode and allows
you to write in a gadzillion languages at the same time. Did I really
imagine that? I'll have to check again.

-- Rene
-- Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/
-- Getting spammed from "tnlb.com"? Complain to postmaster@xxxxxxxx