Re: VERSION 3.56

 Steve, I also recommend XyWrite to my customers so I know how you feel. I am
going to take a wait-and-see attitude with Version IV (BTW read my msg to chris
about this). In spite of the loss, I think many of XyWrite's other features do
still put it in a class above anything else. I have been told that XyWrite is
difficult to learn, But I have tried to use 6 or 7 different Word Processors
(WP among them) and I found XyWrite to be the easiest, and that's NOT using
AlaCarte. I can't imagine how people could NOT learn it now, with Alacarte
menus! Consider also XyWrites customizable help screens, menus, and keyboard,
and printer files. How many other word processors give you that kind of
flexibility? Especially when it comes to printer drivers. Most let you select
form a list, and then you use it the way they set it up. How arrogant! Anyway,
I will probably recommend it still, but I will probably keep my copy of 3.55
around for a few years!

 Remember,

 No matter where you go, there you are!

 ----John