From: Myron Gochnauer [mailto:goch@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 8:09 AM
To: Xywrite@Ccat. Sas. Upenn. Edu
Subject: Windows SaveGets?

Can anyone recommend a Windows utility that would extend XyWrite's
"Save/Get" facility to all Windows programs?  There are a lot of clipboard
programs out there, but I haven't found one that is as efficient as XyWrite.
In particular, I haven't been able to find one that allows easily saving
blocks of text in association with single letter or number that can be used
to retrieve it later.  I want to avoid mousing and scrolling for quickly
Saving and Getting text.

Myron