MEMORY

hi, it's me again! don't worry, i'll be out almost all week next week, so i
won't be bothering you again at least til then! looking over the past month's
work orders at our support desk, i've been noticing more and more complaints of
"disappearing memory". it seems that, even after QUITting XyWrite, and having
nothing else loaded (except the network & DOS), a CHKDSK results in showing
only about 256K available RAM. When the machine is rebooted, all the available
memory is back to normal. it seems the more a person QUITS and re-enters
XyWrite, the worse the problem gets. got any ideas, oh wise sysop? or anyone
else? Brenda, OTA