Re: Invisible line break

It's probably just your soft carriage return, VA DE.

Yes, VA/NV DE puts up a heart and a left pointing arrowhead.
 IIRC, the factory default
is Ascii-3.
IIRC? If It Remains Constant? No. Ah, If I Recall Correctly. How are we
able to just "get" these things? I guess it comes from context.
> xxxxxxxxxx[155]
> [155]c
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
> The bracket numbers are in blue bold (like functions)--even though I
> created these assignments, it's been so long ago now that I forget what the
> blue brackets mean, bitwise.

Just palette effects, I think -- mine are intense white, yours are blue.
Basically, I see what you see, except my lines aren't wrapping -- never.

Very strange. Only a few of my blue bracketed numbers wrap.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx