Re: CIA /triangles/nothing???

Jim --

I sympathize!

One of my contributing technical writers uses Describe for his
work. When he sends me his pieces, he "converts" into XyW using the Describe filters.
Yikes! The deltas just flood through it.

I don't complain because I appreciate his trying to give me a XyW version.
I've been meaning to write a short XPL program to clean up most
of the unwanted coding, but time hasn't been available.

HOWEVER ... I moved to XyWrite for Windows this spring from
XyW3+. That solved the problem of the "unidentified" code beeping
I got from some of the deltas. And XyW's WYSIWYG interface
actually helps me figure out his tables better than the DOS
screen ever did.

(I couldn't figure out why my junior editors didn't want to work
on these pieces. I guess the beeps scared them off. Either that
or it had to be all the chemical names in my writer's copy.)

Will be interested in comments from others on this matter.

Laurie Gorton lgorton@xxxxxxxx
CaptGorton@xxxxxxxx