Re: getting past login

--- On Mon, 3/14/11, flash  wrote:

> From: flash
> Subject: getting past login
> To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 8:32 AM
>

> PS I searched the Xywrite email archive for "getting past
> login"; a link
> is provided which is now dead. I would really appreciate it
> if someone
> on the list would just tell me how to get past login in
> III+. Thanks.

That must have been the "network" version of Xy-3. I don't recall
the bypass trick, but will check whether I have some record of it.
I thought Patricia might know, but -- failing that -- there was
also a Xy-III specific site that was maintained by a devotee of
that version, if this site is still online.

 Jordan