Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

Robert Holmgren wrote:
Try "int2words 1234"
Wow! I wish I had known about that when I was editing in XyW. Many's the time I had to convert numerals to words (author was using newspaper style, where numbers over 10 get numerals, the publisher was using trade book style, where 100 or even 1,000 is the cutoff point). Just define, copy to CmL, and run the routine. And modulo is neat for computing page layout of a quick and dirty booklet. And isn't there a routine in there for customary-metric conversions (disgraceful that my father's daughter doesn't know them off the top of her head, but...)? As I've said before, we should all set aside some time each week to explore this treasure trove these guys have given us. Many, many thanks, Carl and Robert.

Patricia M. Godfrey