Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 03:31:56 +0000
From: Bill Troop
Subject: Running programs from DOS in VM

With VPC on Win 7-64, going to DOS and executing Explorer results in
the following: an XP explorer window pops up and, amazingly, 'My
Documents' refers to the Win 7 environment. However, XyWrite is now
locked into the dos command line. It is frozen. Only once you have
closed the process you started (in this case Explorer) will you be
able to 'exit' back to XyWrite or invoke another DOS command. This
can be nerve-racking if you don't know how to unfreeze.