Re: Reading beyond end-of-file

Kari is right: I'm using XY3+ and it won't let me set the value with default.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Adriano,

Yes, you are right, this works in Xy4. If you have the file called, then execute this, and abandon and recall. This is impossible in Xy3 or NB3, so if Lynn is using an older version, she will get 'can't set value with default' as I did when I first tried it in NB3.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html;http://www.lexitec.fi/english
Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/;http://www.lexitec.fi/

Lynn,
I don't know if the command filed you say about is what i intend for command line; so, do the following:
- F5
- d 1a=1
- F9
  Be sure to have a "space" between "d" and "1a"

Adriano Ortile