Re: coming back to xywrite

to tony g and anyone else it might help.

to save simultaneously to c: and a: in Xywrite

[] type c:,a: in the command line

[] enter

henceforth, every time you save tht file during that session or store, the
data should wind up on both your hard disk and your floppy.

I know floppies are not supposed to stand the test of time, but still, this
feature makes me feel all warm and safe.

c:,a: can also be put in the setup file (? it's been a long time since I have
done this) so that it is always in operation for all files.

On two separate occassions, I have been assured that this works in Xy for
Windows even though it may no longer be in the manuals. It definitely works
in Xy 4.014 and whatever version of 3 I used previously. In fact, I think I
discovered it in a 3 manual. I can't imagine what the reference might have
been in the index.

Anyway, enjoy

Judith D