Re: re HP5 driver

>I didn't realize the Times 'net site had progressed beyond the embryonic.

It hasn't, really. I read the nine-page Fax version tailored for U.S.
residents of Tokyo hotels and all the ships at sea.

IBM says the shell works if you fiddle with the icon setting, turning it
off, and if you use version ATM 3.1. Meantime, I'm using version ATM 2.0
(AmiPro) and that supports Calendar Creator, et. al. in seamless mode, which
is, mainly how I work. Anyway, I got my Type 1 fonts (100+) and the OS/2
shell.