XyWrite no longer haywire

>From Morris,

          A short while ago, I wrote that XyWrite was acting
strangely and that I was no longer able to use U2 and LDPM. By some good
fortune, I solved the problem after racking my brains and mashing my teeth
by thinking the answer was in the Manual and Customization Guide, when it
dawned on me that my Xy4-3.kbd file was not loading. Sure enough on
examining this file, I deleted the hard return that preceded the ;KB; code.
By doing this there was no longer any problem, it was as if it never
existed - a figment of the imagination, a vivid nightmare that could not be
recalled on awakening. So should anyone experience a similar problem, it is
good to check those files that require a code at its top before they can be
loaded into memory.