Re: Pivot monitors (XY,NBW)

It isn't that great a bummer. The problem is that the pivot
software supports Windows only--in fact standard Windows only,
which is why XyWin won't pivot either but NBWin does. I don't see
any way around that. If you are in portrait and start XYDOS, it
just appears sideways (XyWin appears right side up, but crashes
when you try to load a file). You can then just pivot the monitor
to landscape. My LCD monitor is a Princeton, but I am pretty sure
they all use the same Pivot software. Those that specify a brand
name always specify that one.

Keep in mind that a 15" LCD gives you more screen real estate
than a 17" CRT monitor.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin