CP/M

  I'll contact that organization and get back to you. Does the
machine need reconditioning and repair? If so, the organization might
not want it; they haven't the money for this -- and I don't think
anybody repairs old CP/M iron anymore. I don't think the single sided
disks would be a problem, though -- what do you mean about difficulty
in communication between single sided and double sided? Do you mean
that it was difficult to use a single sided disk in a double sided
drive?