Re: Xywrite antiques

A big hello to Jay McNally.

> I've used XyWrite for 15 yrs, since 1986, and am the
> only guy in my Microsoft-based newspaper using it.
>
> Can't imagine giving it up.

Just make sure that no "efficiency experts" or other nitwits get close.
We learn that corpulent um corporate America routinely mandates the
choice of even the *browser* that its drones use -- in November '99,
"73% of companies, up from 69% in April 1999, have a corporate browser
policy" ( http://www.zonaresearch.com/info/press/99-nov08.htm ) -- which
seems utterly stupid, as browsers don't *produce* anything that could
conceivably create a problem for anybody else.

J. R. Fox:

> The Command Line is reduced to a small supporting
> role in XyWin.

Son of a gun, I never realized that. The command line certainly has a
major role when I use XyWin -- am I doing something wrong?

Peter Evans peter@xxxxxxxx