Re: Broken Default OD?

Robert, I did some testing and found the following:

OD is broken in Graphic view. If OD=0, Offset value still shows in graphic
view.

OD is not broken in Draft or Page-Line mode. If you set OD=0 while a file is
on the display, you must refresh the screen for the change to take effect.
There are no problems as mentioned, under XyWrite for Windows.

We have an internal development Editor (DOS version) which does not have this
problem in graphic view. I will pursue a fix into a release revision.

SysOp