Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: [Fwd: FW: New Virus Alert]]

Richard Giering:
>Thanks for the drubbing!!! As I wrote to another
>member, I would much rather warn people
>inaccurately than ignore one that turns out to be
>a non-hoax. If you don't want virus warnings,
>then ignore them, some people

We are right, you are wrong. Think about it: What is the
point of warning against e-mail with a particular *title*?
Since when can you determine the type of a message by
its title? And do you want to warn against every possible
combination of alphanumeric symbols? Jeeses.
Just stop it, and don't try to justify those chain letters.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The Germans [of the Nazi era] were excellent. For us they were
-- good. They drew the borders of Albania as they should be. I missed
-- them." Sejdi Gashi, 84, Albanian refugee, Kosovo, awaiting Kfor