Re: Backup--a different approach

Jordan,

Read this to know your way around this topic:
https://www.howtogeek.com/192772/what-is-the-system-reserved-partition-and-can-you-delete-it/

And I know you may still need to image the System Reserved partition as well (which is about 100 M. in size, as the first partition), if there is one. I have computers that have this, and ones that don't. Not entirely sure how that came about. I never quite learned (or remembered) how to avoid making one of these when installing Windows. That's the way I would prefer it -- not having that extra partition to deal with. But once it's there, I guess you are just stuck with it.
Yes, you'd better leave it as is. At least do not manipulate these things without a good utility like EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/EasyBCD/). Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/