Re: A primitive programming question

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 Peregrine@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> So occasionally some fool types up these names in all caps. This won't
> do for publication, so I highlight the whole file and execute the LC
> (lower case) command from the command line in Xy3+ ... then I am faced
> with the chore of capitalizing the first letter of each name, for
> which I wrote a small program that runs something like this:

Not to fan the version-war flames, but Xy4/XyWin/NBWin have a
"Capitalize First Letter" (of every word in a selected block) command
that wasn't there for Xy3+/NB4. The Pfunc call is FC, but it's also an
option on the Edit - Change Case menu of XyWin and NBWin.

	Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day
School of Library & Information Science
Indiana University
day@xxxxxxxx
*****

	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."