Re: IBM Model M keyboards

Dear Harry

Yes, you are next on the list. Do you want send me the details off-list.

Best wishes

Paul

On 21/01/2014 21:30, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Paul, Okay, was I next on the list? I can just send you privately my
FedEx account # and they will pick it up and charge me.

Regards,
Harry
Hi Paul

I'm sorry I'm going to have to pass on this. Thanks for emailing and I
hope you haven't lost someone interested in this because of me!

Thanks,

Russ

Sent from my iPhone

 wrote:

> Dear Russ
>
> Are you still interested in the keyboard?
>
> Paul
>
>> On 03/01/2014 02:19, Russell Urquhart wrote:
>> I'd be interested what is the shipping cost to Dallas TX, USA?
>>

>> Russ
>>

>>> On Wed, Jan 01, 2014 at 05:09:39PM +0000, Paul Breeze wrote:
>>> Since the subject of keyboards has been raised, I have two UK IBM
Model