Little things

You're onto something! Your technique for demonstrating the "paperless
office" should, somehow, be marketable by all those hypesters who tried
to usher automation in originally as the paperless office solution! As
for me, I bought a tall bookshelf and a new file cabinet just last
summer to clean up the clutter around the computer desk. This summer,
I'm planning to buy another tall bookshelf and yet another file cabinet
to clear up some of the stuff growing out of last summer's purchases!