Re: Jaxa/XY?? (Was Java to Go?)

** Reply to note from nsivin@xxxxxxxx 12/20/95 5:02pm -0500
> Would it really take more than 10 minutes to make a keyboard that has
> all the basic HTML tags assigned to obvious keys? Has anyone done it,
> by the way? If so, send it along so we can post it for downloading.

Carl and I were talking about this some weeks back. We estimated
that it  would take at least an hour, maybe even 1:15. (You
know, re-read your work,  check your typing, etc.) But
apparently there's overwhelming agreement that  HTML is just too
dull to bother about.

Robert Holmgren holmgren@xxxxxxxx