Re: XyWrite III manual

What is the status on this -- getting the XyIII manual
available?  Is it available online? I would dearly appreciate it.
I spent countless hours reading it.  It kills me that I lost it.
I have the XYIII plus XPL programming language User's Guide
and the Applications Tutorial (dated Sept. 1989).  If someone wants
these, I can scan and make a available.  Unless of course, they
are already available.

If getting individual pdfs of the pages into a manageable document
is the issue, I can try to help out.  I have Adobe Acrobat X and
can work with InDesign and Photoshop to clean up any weirdness
from the scanning process.

Jay McNally