Re: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95

>I installed Win95 over a Win 3.1 load on my home PC and the XW
runs >better. Have not found anything yet that is strange except
for the >annoying spell checker and a few other rough edges
which apply to >XW. I also have it at work on Win95 and sure
like better than Win >OS2 or Win 3.1

   On the other hand, it won't multi-task 32bit apps, is much
slower than warp, and will actually boot up and run in dos window
in OS/2 -- also, when you are running it, you should run
Microsfts nice MSD.exe utility (included) which will tell you
that it isn't anything but DOS 7 and enhanced win31.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!