Re: Hyperterminal

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Sat, 02 Jul 2005
00:51:13 -0400

> I also use FTPEditor, which is pretty good for editing stuff you have (such
> as html files) on a remote server.

I use WebDrive, a VFS (Virtual File System) that maps remote FTP addresses to
local driveletters. Allows me to edit remote files using XyWrite as if they
were local files. This being, after all, a XyWrite mail list...

Another (free) way to do it is to use U2 frames READFTP and PUTFTP, to edit and
save, respectively, FTP resources. Uses cURL (which has an SSL implementation
if you unhappily require secure socket layer). As fast as any solution out
there...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx