Re: Onscreen fonts in XyWin -Reply

You might also try ZOOMing to a larger magnification. When I use
XyWin under Windows NT at 1024x768 resolution, viewing the document at
100 percent size gives a teeny tiny font and a document that occupies
only the left 2/3 of the screen. I changed the default ZOOM value to
125, and the text is much more legibile.

>>> Peter Evans  05/10 9:43 am >>>
>Can any colleagues tell me how to get a legibly large onscreen font
in
>XyWin? When I switched from a 486 PC running Win3.1 (with a 15"
monitor) to
>a Pentium III running Win98 (with a 17" monitor), my onscreen font
seemed
>to shrink to almost invisible

Change your screen resolution. If it was 800x600 before, make it
800x600
now. (Etc.)
Peter Evans