Re: Xywrite + Windows 2000

I am wondering at this point, and at the helpful suggestion of a list member, if segmenting the disks would not be a better solution to the XyDos/win2000 conundrum.  I have heard others here who configure the hard drive to offer a choice when booting up.  I suspect then I could actually work in DOS and not just a virtual simulation of it.

Now that I know that I am not even working in "real" DOS anyway, I don't enjoy working in the command prompt screen.  Same sensation when I listened to a CD for the first time, and missed the rough dipping grooves of an old LP.

--mimi