Re: Search across all open files

** Reply to note from Wolfgang Bechstein, 17 Jun 2000 13:28:28 +0900

> [O]ne function I have been wishing for doesn't seem to be there. Is it
> possible to have Xy search for a string in all the files that are open at
> any given moment?

Absolutely. Very good idea. I'll put an "/AW" All_Windows switch in the
SEarch frame of U2 (I plan to post a new version of U2 sometime this week
anyway). Currently at v098. Next will be v099 (or, if Carl gets there first,
v100 -- a century).

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx