Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

** Reply to message from Michael Norman
on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:52:04 -0400

> in the later
> version of TAME (5.1), I have access to all the fonts installed on my
> XP machine

What configuration do you use (TAM file etc) with v5.1? I have
not been paying attention to Tame threads... Out of the box,
Tame seems to impose it's own fonts and appearances. Do you
know how to suppress that pseudo-fullscreen thing? It blocks
true fullscreen, and you have to right-click on the window's
toolbar (IIRC) and insist that you want a classic console
instead.

David needs to learn how to write proper documentation. He
simply doesn't give enough info about all the switches.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx