Re: IBM Model M keyboards

No F-keys on the left though, which I always considered a 'must have' for XyWrite.  (Maybe not so much for NB, which relies heavily on menus, and where it is unclear to what extent all one's established Xy macros can be carried over.  Even less with the current version, apparently -- at least for now.)

   Jordan

From: Michael Norman
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2014 1:34 PM
Subject: RE: IBM Model M keyboards

http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/an-introduction-to-filco/

I've been told, and have read, that these are a very good product. A bit
pricy, but the feel is supposed to be divine. I ordered a 104-key with the
Cherry Blue switches. I promise a report. I'm typing this on an original IBM
101 model M -- which I'm going to disassemble, clean, and keep as a backup.

Michael Norman