Vista, command-prompt full-screen

This is a PS to message (excerpt below) ... I meant to include this link

http://blogs.msdn.com/virtual_pc_guy/archive/2007/05/01/vista-virtual-pc-and-full-screen-text-display.aspx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Holmgren"

Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: I want to go geek .. and VPC?

** Reply to message from "mhchoate" on Tue, 29 May 2007 12:49:10 -0500
I have learned that while Vista does have a "Command Prompt" feature, it does not support "Full-Screen" mode.
Not true. Vista does FullScreen VGA (text mode/black screen/looks like DOS) *perfectly*! And 32-bit Vista runs XyWrite perfectly. (64-bit Vista does NOT run XyWrite, period!)
Marge's reply -- This is VERY good news. My source for my statement was Ben Armstrong's blog, Virtual PC Guy's Weblog, found via Google on keywords "command prompt" and "full screen." (I didn't have time to look at all results of course.) How am I supposed to know this guy may be full of beans? (I'm laughing here.) But the first thing visible on that page is the following: --- START OF BLOG COPY ---- One of the less noticed changes to Windows Vista is that it no longer supports displaying in 'full screen text mode'. This means that if you open a command prompt - you cannot put it into full screen mode. ---- END OF BLOG COPY ----