Re: x1

Avrom, you can find version 2 for free along with all of the support
files on the Lotus web site. I hope this helps.

Robert Grigg
rjgrigg@xxxxxxxx

http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/ftp/pub/desktop/Magellan/2.x/misc/; eudora="autourl">http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/ftp/pub/desktop/Magellan/2.x/misc/At 07:59 PM 12/16/2004, you wrote:
In trying to find lotus magellan I ran across a press release at http://www.x1.com/about_us/release_04_03_16.html for a program called X1.  Is anyone familiar with this program.  If I understand the story I read it could index not just files written with a word processor but emails as well.  for those of us who have large accumulations of documents and emials which we no longer remember what they were such a program could be g-dsend if it creates a concordance.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx