Re: vDosSet utility

Hi Carl,

OK, no problem. Your vDosSet tool is pretty useful I think.

Wengier

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 6:23 PM, Carl Distefano wrote:

Reply to note from "Wengier W" mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 24 Jul 2016 21:00:15 +0000 (UTC)

> Thanks for the updates. But it seems that "vDosSet ;" does not
> work any more. I want to use it as an alternative starter for
> vDos-lfn, and sometimes there might not be any additional options
> specified for it. So far only "vDosSet =" seems to work for this
> purpose, but is there any overhead for this?

Wengier, sorry, I missed your post before I posted my further update.
I'll look into this and get back to you (and the list).

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx