Re: List Archives Available at XyWWWeb - but I can't reach them.

Micheal Edwards talks at length about not being able to download files at
the list archives. Doesn't leave a clue as to what program he uses to
download, which OS, which browser, whatever. I use download accelerator to
manage my downloads ( http://www.downloadaccelerator.com/ ), integrated into
Internet Explorer 5.0, with Win98SE. I usually just right click and hit
"save target as", but if you use some other os, and browser, you'll have to
try something else.

The links I checked work fine.
Have fun,
T. Odum