Re: screen- or script-writers' pgm and XY

Rafe Tennebaum writes:

" On Sat, 2 Nov 1996 15:57:16 EST, Robert Holmgren wrote:
"
" >** Reply to note from Daniel Say  Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:16:18 -0800 (PST)
" >
" >Wicked Scherzo was (still is?) a neat BBS. Lotsa XyWriters. I lurked there
" >for years. Bob Brody also developed extensive screenwriter programming under
" >Xy v3.5x. A bright fellow, Bob. Haven't heard from him in a loooong while...
"
" A year or so ago, Bob -- who has done some nice XPL programming,
" including a program to, I believe, fax an order for a pizza pie with
" anchovies to his favorite neighborhood pizzeria in two keystrokes --
" had all but decided to give up on Xywrite simply because of a nagging
" problem trying to code an all-caps style, which is sine qua non for
" scripts.
"

	I see in the WHO that we have a brody "lurking" on
	the list. What's up, Bob Brody?

	        brody@xxxxxxxx

" >The best BBS was Henry Kisor's Word Processing BBS in Chicago. Don't know whether
" >it's still functional or not. They were nearly _all_ XyWriters. It was great fun.
" >Bob Locher, who I think posted here recently, might know; he lives in the vicinity.
"
" A Hollywood BBS called Page (rather stringent membership
" requirements, demanding proof of a sold screenplay, or five clips,
" etc.) which I am trying out has several WinWord style packages for
" scripting.
"
"  Rafe T.
"  Readme @http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn