Jumbo U2 [was Re: XYWRITE digest 1120]

Reply to note from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  Fri,
21 Sep 2001 12:03:53 -0400

> I've hesitated to download Jumbo U2 for fear of overwriting
> some of my own cutomizations, but I'll have to bite the bullet
> and try it.

You'll be biting a cream puff. Jumbo U2 cohabits peacefully with
other customization. If you already load a U2 file, simply MErge
the Jumbo U2 into it (or vice versa). Only one change is required:
a key assignment for the "Helpkey" used to launch U2 programs. The
choice of that key is up to you.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx