Re: OT: Kaspersky anti-virus software

Hello,

Mailwasher is great. I second this wholeheatedly. And backups are a
must. For antivirus, Avast is a good candidate. It is a Czech company,
and coming from a former communist country maybe more trustworthy than
some others. They are paranoiac!

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

flash wrote:
Y'all, I strongly recommend deleting suspicious emails on the mail server, _before_ they are downloaded to the pc (or Mac). MailWasherPro is what I use, available at www.firetrust.com Money well invested; I have used it for over fifteen years, with no AV software, and never had a virus/worm/torjan or ransomeware attack. This does not protect from invasion via infected web sites, however. For that, one needs to be cautious about where one surfs. Second, make frequent backups.