Re: Windows registry cleanup tools - Bootit NG

Michael Norman wrote:

And has anyone tried Bootit NG http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/ .
Yes, I use it as a boot manager, though it can do much more than that. I have used it to copy a partition once or twice - 10 Gb took about 3 minutes. It's standalone (even more so than Ghost), doing partition work in its own gui environment, prior to booting an OS. It works fine, though its interface is not easy. And I get an intermittent error when booting plain Dos. If you use all its resources - boot manager, partition copying and imaging - it's very good value for money. John