Re: vDos-lfn is now officially vDosPlus!

Hi Carl,

Done! The directory where the vDosPlus executable is located is now set in the environment variable named VDOSP_EXEDIR. The previous environment variables called VDOS_AUTOEXEC and VDOS_CONFIG are now named VDOSP_AUTOEXEC and VDOSP_CONFIG to represent the recent name change. Hope this helps.

Wengier