Re: NTVDM.exe has encountered a problem part 2

Well, it turns out that eliminating Auto-Save (AOP 0,0) doesn't stop the NTVDM crashes on my Fujitsu
U820 minicomputer. I had been testing it with one crucial parameter left out: plugged in instead of
on battery power. Back to battery, back to crashes.

Which leads me to believe it is in the way Windows is managing battery power on that computer, and
power management is an absolute mystery to me. Does anyone know about those workings? Just to make
things more fun, it's WIndows XP Tablet (unlike all my other WIndows XP machines). That adds
touchscreen controls, etc., but those were not a problem as long as I had the computer plugged in.

Any thoughts?

Jon Pareles