Re: migarte to Xy4

I've written a lot of macros for Xy3. I probably spent 3-400 hours, and my
daily work is pretty highly automated.

In contrast, when I move to other programs, like WordPerfect for Windows
which I also use daily for tables and stuff, or Netscape, I have to do
everything manually and it's annoying. (I could learn to write WP macros
too, but I'm never going to put 300 hours into it again.)

If I moved from Xy3 to Xy4 DOS, I'd have to rewrite my macros, would't I?
And if I moved to XyWin, I certainly couldn't use the old macros, right?

Norman

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019